Hi! I am Mark, a visual artist. I make things look BEAUTIFUL!
Here are some of my recent work as a Real Estate Photographer. I do photography and video! Please feel free to submit your inquiry by clicking here or call me directly: +36304760242
I wish you a wonderful day!
interior Photography Samples
How to prepare your flat for a Real Estate Photo Shoot
This is a short checklist that I send to all of my new clients before our first photo shoot. It really saves time and makes us more efficient.
Before the photo shoot, a walk-through of the property needs to be completed to verify that it’s ready to be photographed. Please keep in mind the following checkpoints:
- Perform a thorough cleaning of the property to remove dust, cobwebs, etc.
- Turn on all the lights, including lamps, stove lights, and under-cabinet lighting.
- Ensure there are spare bulbs in a kit to replace burnt out or missing lights.
- Turn on all gas or wood fireplaces.
- Open all curtains and tilt blinds up to 45 degrees to provide as much natural light as possible.
- Conceal or remove all garbage cans/waste bins.
- Close all toilet seats and pull back shower curtains.
- Close all cabinet and cupboard doors and drawers, including those in bathrooms, kitchens, and dressers.
- Remove all personal effects and pet items, such as toothbrushes, soaps, lotions, pet dishes, toys, and pet beds.
- Unplug or hide any visible wires, cables, cords.
- Ensure fresh bathroom and kitchen towels are in place.
- Check sinks for cleanliness.
- Remove clutter or unnecessary items from view.
- Isolate or hide unwanted large items.